So this recipe is one of the easiest recipes ever! But it taste yummy! Things you will need: Italian Dressing Julienne Yellow, Green and Red Peppers (about 1/2 of each pepper) 1lb of Chicken breast 1 oblong oven safe dish Clean your chicken and set aside. Shake up the dressing and coat and coat the […]
Tag Archives: italian dressing
You are here: Home » italian dressing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Stephanie: I'm up for this challenge...
- Jessica: I've bee looking for the perfect sauce, and this w...
- pamasaurus: I use Maple Syrup for cooking a lot... but we're w...
- April Perry-Mckellar: Lol Emily ! Me too!...
- Emily: I use pancake syrup, but I like pure maple syrup. ...
- Fried Cabbage September 12, 2011
- New Orleans Cuisine September 23, 2011
- Quick and Easy: Pesto Chicken Cesar Salad September 20, 2012
- Cheap and Chic II February 5, 2012
- Blog About It! April 1, 2012
- Spinach and Garlic Omelette April 23, 2013
- Manayunk Streat Food Festival April 11, 2013
- Happy Hour Time! Jake’s and Cooper’s Wine Bar March 29, 2013
- Wellness Wednesday: Are you up for the challenge? March 27, 2013
- Wellness Wednesday is Back! Lighten up on the salt please! March 13, 2013
baked beef breadcrumbs breakfast candles cesar cheap cheese chicken cocktails decor delicious dinner dressing drinks easy events family food french toast fun good greek yogurt guest healthy kraft love new peppers pork pretty quick red wine salad seafood shrimp simple sweet target tasty thai tips white wine wine yummy
- Chicken and Pork
- Culinary Words of Wisdom
- Drinks/ Cocktails
- Fab Finds
- Happy Hour
- Party Decor Ideas
- Places to Eat
- Poultry (Chicken and Turkey)
- Quick and Easy
- side dishes
- Sunday DInners
- Tasty Little Treats
- Weekend Meals
- Wellness Wednesday