Helloooooooo! I Know its been a while but, I’ve been super busy. But don’t worry I haven’t forgot about you! Tonight I wanna share with you an unbelievably easy recipe. And guess what? It taste real good too! So let’s get to cooking! And don’t forget to have fun and enjoy the finish product.
Here’s what you need:
1.5 lbs Beef Chucks or Chicken or Both
1 Green Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 Large Onion
Bamboo Skewers (or metal)
1. Cut up your veggies.
2. Season your meat. I used garlic powder, garlic salt and anything else with garlic because I love garlic!
3. And then set up a cute little station like i did.
4. Skew your veggies and Beef!
5. Coat dish or cookie sheet with olive oil.
6. Place skewers in the dish or cookie sheet.
7. I made two different kinds. I poured Jerk marinade over one batch of kabobs and put Worcestershire sauce and A-1 steak sauce on the other.
8. Cover them so they dont dry out, put your oven on 400 degrees. Bake for about 20 minutes (keep in mind that chicken may need to be baked longer)
9. Serve over a bed of rice.